DeAdLY Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Leaving

2 posters

Go down

Im Leaving Empty Im Leaving

Post  DeAdLY ReApZz Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:14 am

Well this was a good ride until the tracks started falling apart. Ive been trashed talked to and ive been hated for no good reason. This is DeAdLY ReApZz and im leaving the clan. Im tired of the drama being thrown at me and im tired of being trashed talk to. I thank everyone who actually liked me in the clan and much love to u guys. My recruits i dont know what to say to u guys about whos taking over u but i would like to say that you recruits were an amazing group. Do better in the clan. Also if you would still like to play with me ill be happy to just send me an inv. Also i would like to apoligize for the 2nd time to So cal chikk for being an asshole to her. Hope we can play together some time. Also Bombzz sorry bro but the GB team is a no go. Im riding solo. Well much love to you guys but my rode has ended. Wink
DeAdLY ReApZz
DeAdLY ReApZz
General
General

Back to top Go down

Im Leaving Empty see ya

Post  DeAdLY CoLtZz Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:13 pm

see ya dude, and dont worry about the recuits, Im fine and I hope the others will be. [come play with me some time]
DeAdLY CoLtZz
DeAdLY CoLtZz
I<3Commando
I

https://www.youtube.com/HelloMyNameIsConner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum