DeAdLY Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining DeAdly clan.

2 posters

Go down

Joining DeAdly clan. Empty Joining DeAdly clan.

Post  DeAdLY ViiPerZz Thu May 20, 2010 2:48 pm

This is Crazyfrog2213. I'd like to join yer clan. My gamertag is Crazyfrog2213. I am level 34 (4th Prestige) I usually play around 4-8. If i were to join, I would change my gamertag to: DeAdly Scop3Zz. Is that acceptable. I found out about this clan by DeAdly NerveZz. I would like to try out before i get put in this clan ( If i do ) I think i should get put in this clan because i hate teammates that dont have yer back or just sit there and wait until their last alive. I am a teammate that helps my teammates. I love playing SND. I am an awesome Drop Shotter and Quick/No Scoper. I recently quit my other clan, (SiA) because they never helped. I was also wondering if i could get 10th Prestige from any of you guys.. Well if you guys like me or are gonna accept me, Email me or send me a message on XBL. My e-mail is Crazyfrog2213@gmail.com Thanks. king

DeAdLY ViiPerZz

http://DeAdLY.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Joining DeAdly clan. Empty sinz reply

Post  DeAdLY SiNZz Thu May 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey i like your post for wanting to join hopefully others will models theirs after this, DeAdLY Scopez is aviable but in my opioion is really orginial but its your ms points, we will try you out asap you should contact one of the deadlys and they will play u in a search game or do a 1v1 and then chat with u, cant wait to get to knw u better.

Sincerely DeAdLY SiNZz aka the leader
DeAdLY SiNZz
DeAdLY SiNZz
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Joining DeAdly clan. Empty Joining.

Post  DeAdLY ViiPerZz Fri May 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Okay, Thanks. I will get ms points asap. I will be able to play tonight (Friday) and Saturday as well. Along with Sunday. You just let me know what kind of name you think i should have. Lol. I'm not a good "name picker" :p But i will be glad to help out in yer clan.. Do you do yer games on gamebattles or do we just play on regular to just have fun?.. But reply back and thanks for responding. What a Face

DeAdLY ViiPerZz

http://DeAdLY.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

Joining DeAdly clan. Empty sinz reply

Post  DeAdLY SiNZz Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Okay i can help with your name if you amke tryouts, we don't turn many away becuz we love to help ppl get better and work with ppl we know will have fun. We do have GB but i dont care for it, i like competition but mainly just for fun, we are serious sometimes when ppl run there mouth but ill contact you shortly via xbl
DeAdLY SiNZz
DeAdLY SiNZz
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Joining DeAdly clan. Empty Re: Joining DeAdly clan.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down